Within 72 hours of oxygen deprivation any cell can become cancerous. Cancer cells thrive in an oxygen-deprived environment. To stave off cancer forever eat the following semi daily: Apple/Apricot & Grape Seeds (Laetrile/Vit B17), Sodium Bicarbonate (Organic Baking Soda), Green Algae/seaweed (Chlorella/Iodine), Tumeric Spice (Curcumin), Liquid Vit C & D3, Kale, Cilantro, Beet Root, Celery, Carrot and organic apple cider,noni juice is also good.
Just to clarify it is essential to eat the entire Organic Apple & Apricot, especially the seeds. That’s the cancer fighting agent. In the case of apricots, crack the pit open with a hammer (wrap in a towel to avoid splattering – eat the soft pit on the inside)
It’s also essential to avoid Sodium Fluoride in all its insidious forms for this process to work successfully.
This needs to be carried out in keeping with a healthy avoidance of all the pitfalls (within reason naturally) – gluten, casein, sugars, iodized salts, poly-saturated fats, all GMO produce. Once your Thyroid is functioning at an optimal level, once your alkaline balance is restored, you have a much better chance of making real progress toward long-term optimal health.
A hundred years ago less than 1 in 1000 people died of cancer. In 2007, cancer claimed the lives of about 7.6 million people in the world. In 2008 nearly 1,500,000 died of some form of cancer in the United States, in Canada upwards of 75,00…0 deaths. In the UK on average 1 in 3 will be diagnosed with cancer, and 1 in 4 will die.
“If I am able to help only one cancer sufferer to escape the excruciating and inescapable pain of death caused through treatment by ‘orthodox methods,’ I have done something worthwhile.”
Maurice Natenberg, author of ‘The Cancer Blackout‘
“Cancer was practically unknown until compulsory vaccination with cowpox vaccine began to be introduced. I have had to deal with at least two hundred cases of cancer, and I never saw a case of cancer in an unvaccinated person.” Dr. W.B. Clark of Indiana/1936
“The war against cancer will continue to fail. Avoidable cancers will continue to become commoner and commoner and the establishment will continue to ensure that only the toxic (but highly profitable) alleged treatments of cancer which are authorized by the pharmaceutical industry will be authorized by governments. The cancer industry will not find the all powerful magic bullet cure for which it has been searching now for decades. It will fail because it is wedded to an interventionist paradigm which depends upon treating the body as a battlefield and the disease as an enemy.” Dr. Vernon Coleman
Within 72 hours of oxygen deprivation any cell will become cancerous. Cancer cells thrive in an oxygen-deprived environment. This will occur when bio-conductive aluminum (consisting of live virus, antibiotic, heavy metal, detergent coagulated sludge) clogs the vast network of arterial veins & capillaries, inducing Ischemia.
‘Oxygen–glucose deprivation resulted in expression of apoptotic and necrotic cell death phenotypes, especially in neurons.’ ‘Following 72 hours incubation in the presence of 0.3% O2, cells were labeled with Annexin V/PI and the level of cell death was measured by flow cytometry. In 6 independent experiments, hypoxia increased levels of Annexin V-positive OC316 cells from 5.3 ± 1.0% to 19.2 ± 2.8%; …cell death under these conditions had predominant features of late apoptosis.’
VRM: Alternative Cancer Cures That Work & Your Government Still Can’t Ban them From Use!
Cheryl Comstock “Would Kombucha Tea be good?”
Joel Lord ‘…it’s a colony of bacteria and yeast. Kombucha tea is made by adding the colony to sugar and black or green tea and allowing the mix to ferment. The resulting liquid contains vinegar, B vitamins and a number of other chemical compounds…. Kombucha tea is commonly prepared by taking a starter sample from an existing culture and growing a new colony in a fresh jar. Health benefits attributed to Kombucha tea include stimulating the immune system, preventing cancer, and improving digestion and liver function.’
I haven’t tried it Cheryl but it looks really beneficial. I would just be careful as both green and black tea contain fluoride, although green tea contains twice the amount found in black. personally I’d tend toward a 100% organic version of Kombucha or any tea.
It seems to have similar benefits to Noni Juice, which I use daily.
credit goes to joel for this , thank you
I’d also look for variety. For instance, heirloom tomatoes and carrots are more nutritious than their conventional counterparts. The following would be my shopping list:
- Citrus Fruit (all varieties)
- Green Apples (Red apples contain too much sugar. Absolutely must be organic.)
- Beets (Great for detoxifying the blood and cleansing the liver. Look for different kinds. Must be organic.)
- Ginger (Good for nausea and digestive problems. An anti-inflammatory that promotes healthy blood circulation. Always add to juice with beets, garlic, or radishes.)
- Pineapple (Contains a massive amount of enzymes. Loaded with vitamins and minerals. I would not eat pineapple initially, if I were diabetic.)
- Carrots (Must be organic.)
- Spinach (See Spinach – Food of the Month. Must be organic.)
- Rainbow Chard (Provides antioxidant protection in the form of phytonutrients and vitamin C.)
- Garlic (Garlic contains germanium, an anti-cancer agent.)
- Spanish Black Radish (Protects against free radicals and aids the liver. Must be organic.)
- Tomatoes (Contain large amounts of vitamin C, lycopene, courmaric acid, and chlorogenic acid, all of which help fight cancer.)
- Parsley (Increases the antioxidant capacity of the blood. Is an anti-bacterial and a blood purifier. Improves digestion of fats and is high in enzymes.)
- Cilantro (An anti-inflammatory that fights free radicals.)
- Kale (see Kale | Food of the Month)
- Lemons (Aids the liver in flushing out toxins. Helps the kidneys flush out fluids. Great source of Vitamin C.)
- Celery and Celery Leaves (Nutrients in the fiber are released during juicing. Leaves and stems provide a wide variety of vitamins and minerals.)
- Blueberries (Massive amounts of cancer fighting antioxidants and a wide array of vitamins and minerals. Absolutely must be organic.)
also check out http://www.freefoodandmedicine.com/ for great information on weeds that are very benificial,